Lamb Koftas are good anytime – serve them at parties, add a salad to make a meal or add them to wrap for a delicious lunch.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 people
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup Peanut Oil
- 700g Lamb Mince
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp Cumin & Coriander (ground & combined)
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley & Mint (chopped)
- 300ml water (for steaming)
- 1 cup Tzatziki (to serve)
This recipe is available as a pre-programmed recipe on the Tefal COOK4ME – with step by step instructions including the ingredients, it’s like having an expert in your kitchen helping out!
- Combine all ingredients (except water & Tzatziki) and roll into kofta shapes
- Add oil and brown for 3 minutes. Remove koftas and oil
- Place 300ml water in the bowl and place koftas in lined steaming basket. Steam for 4 – 5 minutes
- Serve with Tzatziki
Transfer to bowl/bowls and serve with noodles.
Introducing the Tefal COOK4ME …
With more and more people wanting great tasting recipes, cooked at home, and not always knowing where to start, or having the time, Tefal introduces Cook4me. Cook4me is an intelligent interactive multicooker with over 80 pre-programmed recipes that guide you step-by-step so you can cook deliciously tasty meals, but in a fraction of the time.
To see the reviews of the Tefal COOK4ME click here.