This Autumn leaf bunting is the perfect Autumn craft for the kids and will also look fabulous hanging up in your house.
What you’ll need:
- Water paints
- Autumn leaves
- Hole punch or stapler
- Sticky tape
- Draw around leaf shape on the newspaper with crayon. Add detail.
- Repeat with other different leaves until you have enough for a bunting.
- Paint the leaf shapes and leave to dry.
- Cut out leaf shapes.
- With your crayon go over the leaf detail if you want.
- At bottom of leaf, add a piece of sticky tape to reinforce the leaf.
- Staple or use a hole punch to attach your leaves to your string.
- Hang up.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
I love how these turned out! Another great Autumn craft for the kids.
What your favourite leaf craft?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTube
Submitting your rating…