Get your next party rocking with funny photo booth props for your guests to use. With these FREE printables and easy instructions, you can make your own today.
What you’ll need:
- scissors or cutting knife and board
- long lollipop sticks or skewers
- Print out the FREE printables.
- Using scissors or a cutting board and knife cut out the shapes.
- Glue sticks on the side of the props. A hot glue gun will work best. Leave to dry.
- Your props are ready to use at your party.
We have some photo booth props which we’ve used at parties, and both kids and adults love them. You don’t even need a photo booth, just a camera and a hanging sheet for a background! I haven’t made my own but these are easy and I’m keen to give it a try for our next kid’s party.
Have you used photo booth props before? Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com