A photo posted on the Kmart Unhacks & Roasts Facebook page has attracted attention for a very strange reason.
One mum sent in a photo of her nice tidy pantry. Good job, mum!
The caption on the photo reads, “No one’s allowed to f#ck with Brenda’s #pantrygoals. She even has a sign up to reinforce her stand on the situation.”
The notice on the door has some people saying child protection authorities should be alerted.
Submitting your rating…
The list of “Pantry Rules” the mum has stuck to the door threatens her children with violence if they make a mess of her beautifully clean shelves.
“I spent two days organizing this pantry, if you mess it up I WILL CUT YOU, with much love Mum,” it reads.
The post has attracted over 1000 comments.
Most saw it as a bit of light-hearted fun, but others took it a face value.
“Pretty sure this type of threat warrants opening a case with child protection,” one person commented.
– “I’d never put a sign up like for my children to read. I don’t get why people think it’s funny”, wrote another.
– “Unpopular opinion, I hate the signs whenever they’re used. But the pantry is goals.”
– Another shared, “Brenda- your family is going to starve! No one wants to have to move 4 baskets of fruit to get to the good snacks at the back. Fail. Sharpen your knife Brenda, you’re gonna need it!”
– “This is stupid. The wines on the top shelf. Piss off those pineapples and get that wine down lower.”
– “Does anyone else just wanna fuck stuff up in there and wait for the shit to go down ?”
While many actually questioned, where is the food?
To be honest that would do my head in having to pull out a basket to grab out what I needed all the time. Each to their own though!
Share your comments below