Mum shares her clever trick to clean up the kids toys and the internet went wild.
Mum of three, Jess from Mishmash Moments shared, “Today I got the kids fucket buckets ™️.
“If they leave it laying around, it goes in their bucket. If it’s still there at bedtime it goes in the bin because fucket if I’m cleaning it up.”
Her clever tip has gone totally viral attracting tens of thousands of comments and shares.
Thousands of people are going totally crazy for the clever idea, while others are judging her over her “mean and nasty” actions.
– “But if you pick it up to put it in the bucket you sorted of tidied it up?”
– “But you did clean up by putting it in the fucket bucket…”
– One mum said, “The idea is great, but perhaps the name isn’t appropriate. What about renaming them “chuck-it” buckets instead.”
(Jess replied to this comment saying obviously she doesn’t tell the kids to empty their fucket bucket! Just under her breath.)
– Another said, “You could use a different word. Like trash, garbage. Not the F word please!”
(Jess replied, I could but then it is less satisfying to mutter under her breath!)
– One very unimpressed mother wrote, “I couldn’t care less how messy my children were, I’d never disrespect them like this. Shocked people seem to think throwing away other people’s belongings without their consent is a good thing. Great job setting an example of how to treat other people!”
– Another questioned the concept saying, ” Makes zero sense, if you’ve made the effort to move it into the bucket, surely it could have been moved into a toy box. Just throwing your own money away.”
– Another said, “That sounds like a terrible method of parenting.. Enjoy throwing away your hard earned money before you can’t communicate with your children properly.”
– Another wrote, “I think this is really mean. What are children supposed to do? Clear up all day? Leave clearing up until bedtime and do it once a day not continuously . No wonder kids just want to sit and watch tv…. at least you don’t have to clear up after each programme.”
Jess shared a message to those judging her parenting style, “to the negative nancy types who think I’m disrespectful, or not teaching them right, or whatever else. Get over it, have a laugh. You must be fun at parties.”
We think it is a great concept! Very similar to the Sunday Box we have shared previously.
Do you love or loathe this mums idea?
Share your comments below