My daughter is OBSESSED with Vegemite so she’ll be so excited that she can now stay in a giant jar of Vegemite, called the Vegemite Villa.
The custom-built, self-contained Villa looks like a regular Vegemite jar from the outside. But inside, it’s packed with Vegemite-themed furnishings, including a bed which resembles Vegemite on toast, eye masks, slippers, socks and an alarm clock. The jar villa is also fully equipped with PowerPoints and USB ports, making sure guests have their tech fully charged to capture plenty of selfies inside.
The Vegemite Villa is the brainchild of booking.com, who has come up with this idea to give the biggest vegemite fans, the chance to immerse themselves in their favourite spread.
The giant jar is four-metres-high and two-metres-wide and will be situated in the homeland of Vegemite’s parent company, Bega Cheese, Brogo, NSW and will accommodate two guests at a time, for two nights.
Lucky travellers will have the chance to vege out in the peaceful New South Wales countryside and live the Australian dream with this unique experience.
Submitting your rating…
Vegemite Villa: All You Ever Wanted To Know
If you’re wondering what goes into building a Vegemite Villa, here it is:
- If we were to fill the entire Villa with Vegemite Jars, you would need more than 31,000 jars or equally more than two million pieces of toast
- If we then laid all of these out, it would be over 3km long. That’s the equivalent of three Sydney Harbour Bridges!
- It took three builders, two sculptors, one scenic artist and a printing team to build this incredible stay
- It weighs approximately 900kg, that’s approximately 20 Kangaroos!
- A seamstress has created a custom-made bed quilt and sheets which looks like Vegemite on toast
Book your stay at the VEGEMITE Villa
Priced at just $89.00 per night, The Vegemite Villa is exclusively available on Booking.com for two nights – 6 and 7 December 2019.
Located at 610 Warrigal Range Rd, Brogo in NSW, the VEGEMITE Villa will open bookings on 4 December at 10:00AM AEST.
We assume there’ll be lots and lots of vegemite available for breakfast!
For more information and your chance to book, visit: booking.com/hotel/au/vegemite-villa.en-gb.html
More On Mouths of Mums
- Oh Wow! A Nutella Hotel Is Popping Up
- Mum Humiliated For Sending Vegemite Sandwich in Lunchbox
- What’s the Weirdest Food Your Family Eats?