Here is a Mother’s Day craft that not only easy for the kids to make, it looks fantastic and Mums and Grandmothers would love to receive one this Mother’s Day.
What you’ll need:
- egg carton
- glue gun
- Cut two egg carton cups into flower shapes.
- Paint them white and leave to dry.
- Paint them in your chosen flower colours.
- Cut a frame out of thin cardboard, measuring and cutting a spot for your photo.
- Paint the frame white and leave to dry.
- Paint the frame a colour if you wish.
- Stick your photo to the frame.
- Glue your flowers onto the frame using the glue gun.
- Paint leaves on frame beside flowers if you wish.
- Give as a gift to Mum or Grandma.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
I really love these, so simple but they look great. I know some grandmothers who will be getting these for Mother’s Day.
Would you like to receive one of these?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTube