Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 13 of pregnancy?
To read week 12, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 13 pregnancy facts:
- The fetus about 3 inches long, double its length at week 7.
- The fingernails appear.
- The beginnings of finger and footprints begin to form.
- Tooth buds appear for all 20 baby teeth.
- The vocal cords begin to form.
- The trachea, lungs, stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines develop into their final functioning form.
- The pregnant mother will now begin to have signs of a visible baby bump.
- Your nipples will have become darker and the blue veins in your breast become more noticeable.
For more information please take a look at this video:
Main image courtesy of Shutterstock.com