Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 18 of pregnancy?
To read Week 17, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 18 pregnancy facts:
- You should be able to feel the baby’s movements quite clearly now.
- Your nose may become blocked as pregnancy causes the membranes inside the nasal passages to swell.
- There will be several physical changes despite weight gain.
- Hormones can change how your hair, nails, and skin appear.
- You may start to suffer from fluid retention, which makes your feet, face, and fingers appear puffy.
- The fetus will have wrinkled skin and it has not gained body fat yet and is very active.
- It is now possible for your baby to get startled at sudden loud noises.
- Your baby is now 21 cm long and weighs 235 grams.
For more information please take a look at this video: