Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 17 of pregnancy?
To read Week 16, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 17 pregnancy facts:
- The pregnant monther’s waistline has completely disappeared and you may have begun to develop stretch marks.
- It is probably time to start wearing maternity clothes.
- Bleeding gums may be a problem. If so, it might be time to visit the dentist.
- Your baby’s limbs are fully formed as well as the skin and muscle.
- Taste buds are beginning to develop so your baby will be able to distinguish between sweet and non-sweet fluid.
- The fetus is 18 cm long and weighs 185 grams.
For more information please view this video: