Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 19 of pregnancy?
To read Week 18, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 19 pregnancy facts:
- You have started to put on weight on your bottom, hips, thighs as well as your abdomen.
- Tiny veins may start to appear on your face.
- These are small brown blood vessels which are caused by circulation changes.
- They will disappear after birth.
- The fetus will now start putting on rapid weight and the growth slows.
- Milk teeth have developed in the gums and buds for permanent teeth are beginning to form.
- Your baby is 23cm long and now weighs 285 grams.
For more information please watch this video: