Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 25 of pregnancy?
To read Week 24, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of week 25 pregnancy facts:
- The fetal brain cells are continuing to develop and become more sophisticated and the bone centers are beginning to harden.
- The fetus actively practices breathing, inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid as more air sacs develop in the lungs. When too much amniotic fluid is swallowed, you may feel a hiccup.
- Your baby now weighs 600 grams and is approximately 34 centimeters long.
- Common complaints, you may be looking rosy cheeked and healthy due to an increase in blood circulation under the skin.
- Pressure from the growing uterus on the bladder means you will need to make more frequent trips to the toilet.
- Cramps, heartburn and back aches are also common now.
For more information please watch this video: