Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 26 of pregnancy?
To read Week 25, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of week 26 pregnancy facts:
- Although still appearing rather scrawny, the fetus is beginning to lay down under the skin.
- This fat will help regulate body temperature now and after birth.
- The fetus is around 35 centimeters long and weighs 700 grams.
- If you are still working, it is time to decide when you are going to stop.
- Most workplaces require maternity leave applications to be lodged at least 3 weeks prior to departure.
- Now is a great time to start attending birth classes which will help you prepare for labour.
- If you have booked your hospital, you may want to do a tour of the facilities or know how to get to the hospital when you go into labour.
For more information take a look at this video: