Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 27 of pregnancy?
To read Week 26, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of week 27 pregnancy facts:
- The fetus’s eyes are open and it will be able to see light through the skin of your abdomen.
- It will have started to practice sucking and may be able to suck his thumb or fist.
- Your baby now is roughly 36 centimeters long and weighs 800 grams.
- You will be getting noticeably larger and will have put on weight around your chest as well as your breasts.
- Make sure you are wearing the correct size maternity bra.
- Avoid lying on your back too much as you may feel faint as the enlarged uterus presses directly against blood vessels.
- It is probably time to think about the type of birth you would like to have.
For more information take a look at this video: