Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 29 of pregnancy?
To read Week 28, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of week 29 pregnancy facts:
- The fetus is filling almost all the space in your uterus and its head is more or less in proportion with the rest of the body.
- The eyebrows and eyelashes are fully grown and the fetus has quite a lot of hair which is still growing.
- The eyes which can now open and close are beginning to focus.
- Your baby is now 38 centimeters long and weighs roughly 1 kilogram.
- You will probably be able to feel the fetus’ bottom and feet as it moves around.
- The fetus will be putting pressure on your stomach and diaphragm now and you will need t sit down and rest more often.
For more information take a look at this video