Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 31 of pregnancy?
To read Week 30, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 31 pregnancy facts:
- The organs are almost completely developed apart from the lungs which are not yet fully mature.
- The brain is still growing and the nerve cells and connections are now working.
- A protective sheath is developing around the nerve fibers so that messages travel faster, enabling the baby to learn more.
- It can feel pain, will move if prodded and you will feel it jump at loud noises.
- Your baby is around 40 centimeters long and weighs 1.4 kilograms.
- You may be feeling breathless now due to all the pressure caused by the growing baby.
- Take it easy now and rest.
For more information take a look at this video: