Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 30 of pregnancy?
To read week 29, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 30 pregnancy facts:
- The fetus is beginning to move about less vigorously now as there is less space in the womb.
- Your baby is likely now to be in a curled up position with arms and legs crossed.
- The fetus is now 38 centimeters long and weighs roughly 1.1 kilogram.
- You will start to feel larger and clumsier now and your movements may be slower.
- It is important to maintain a good posture to prevent backache.
- You may have trouble sleeping and become a bit breathless if you walk too fast or climb stairs.
For more information take a look at this video: