Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 32 of pregnancy?
To read Week 31, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 32 pregnancy facts:
- Your baby is now very energetic and will have periods of extreme activity.
- You will feel your baby twist and turn.
- As your baby grows, there will be less room to move so the activity will soon slow down.
- The fetus will begin to move into the head-down position in readiness for birth.
- Your baby is about 40.5 centimeters long and weighs roughly 1.6 kilograms.
- If you are still at work, you may be getting ready to leave.
- Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy. You may find your baby’s feet may get stuck under your ribs now.
For more information please view this video: