Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 33 of pregnancy?
To read Week 32, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 33 pregnancy facts:
- Your baby’s fingernails are now fully formed, however toenails are not quite so advanced.
- The vernix covering the skin has become thicker.
- Lungs are almost fully developed and the fetus will be practicing breathing in preparation for birth.
- Your baby is around 41.5 centimeters long and weighs 1.8 kilograms.
- Pregnancy weight gain slows now.
- If you are still gaining more than one kilogram per week, have a check up with your doctor.
For more information please view this video: