Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 34 of pregnancy?
To read Week 33, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 34 pregnancy facts:
- The baby’s weight gain continues to increase.
- Eyes respond to bright lights and the fetus will practice blinking.
- Eyelashes and eyebrow are fully developed.
- A boy’s testicles will have descended into the groin.
- Your baby is 43 centimeters long and weighs around 2 kilograms.
- As you are in the later stages of pregnancy, your blood pressure may be raised.
- Keep a close watch on swelling of hands and feet as this could indicate a problem called pre-eclampsia.
For more information please watch: