Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 35 of pregnancy?
To read Week 34, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 35 pregnancy facts:
- The fetus is now putting on weight each day in preparation for birth and now fills most of the uterus.
- Baby now does body rolls due to limited space.
- Your baby is now 44.5 centimeters long and weighs 2.3 kilograms.
- At this stage of pregnancy, you will need an additional 200 calories per day in your nutritional plan.
- It is perfectly normal to feel very tired and fed up with your pregnancy at this stage.
- Discuss any worries with your doctor.
For more information please watch this video: