Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 36 of pregnancy?
To read Week 35, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 36 pregnancy facts:
- The nervous system is maturing and the fetus is getting ready for birth.
- Your baby now practices breathing movements, sucking and swallowing.
- Baby is now 46 centimetres long and weighs around 2.5 kilograms.
- You will be able to feel the top of your uterus just below the breast bone.
- This can make breathing uncomfortable and you may suffer from pain in your rib cage.
- Your antenatal checks will be weekly now.
For more information please watch this video: