Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 38 of pregnancy?
To read Week 37, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of Week 38 pregnancy facts:
- Your baby has now put on fat so it now appears rounded and its skin has a pink look.
- Baby’s hair may be as long as 5 centimeters and fingernails will need cutting.
- The vernix that has been protecting the skin of the growing fetus will begin to dissolve.
- At this stage, baby is now about 48 centimeters long and weighs 2.9 kilograms.
- It may be time to start familiarising yourself with different methods of pain relief during labour and make your birth plan.
For more information please view this video: