- Serves 8
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
This is the dark chocolate version of “2 Ingredients White Chocolate Stick Cake” which I posted before. Using only chocolate and eggs, you can make very rich and moist chocolate cake! I prefer to cool it in fridge overnight.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 240g NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts
- 4 Eggs
Notes... There's no sugar in this recipe, so if you feel it's too bitter, you can mix milk/white chocolate with dark chocolate. In this picture, I made 4 ramekins with same amount above.
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease or line with non-stick baking paper in the 18cm round pan or ramekins. *you can make 4 ramekins.
- PlaceNESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir until the chocolate melts.
- Whisk the egg whites until it forms stiff peaks.
- Whisk the egg yolks, add into the melted chocolate, and mix well. *chocolate is getting hard, so mix quickly.
- Add half of egg whites and mix gently. Add rest of whites and hold everything together. *hold gently, don't mix too much!!
- Pour into prepared pan, bake for 30-40minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack at least 30minutes. Dust icing sugar if desired.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.