We love this soup. It has an amazing taste and it’s so quick to prepare! Give it a try!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced capsicum
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 small can coconut milk
- turmeric powder
- Add olive oil to Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP (2 minutes) and START. Add onion, capsicum, garlic and ginger. (Don't cover with the lid)
- Add sweet potatoes, diced tomatoes, chickpeas, vegetable stock, peanut butter, some salt and some turmeric powder. Mix.
- Put on the lid. Use the Pressure Cooking function, Manual, for 12 minutes. Press START. (Check valve is on SEAL)
- Move valve on VENT, then open the lid and add the coconut milk. Quickly stir, serve and enjoy!