- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is a pasta dish with a twist. It’s tasty and colourful, quick and easy. You can still have pasta even if you don’t have pasta sauce available.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Packet of 600g Agnolotti (spinach and cheese, or any veggie combination on offer in supermarket or good food store)
- 1 Capsicum diced
- 1/4 head of Cabbage diced
- A handful of Snowpeas or sugarpeas diced
- 6 pieces of Semi-Sundried tomato cut in strips
- 1/2 packet of Haloumi cheese (about 45g) diced
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
Notes... You can substitute pasta with Hokkien noodles, or rice noodles as a gluten-free option. Choose any veggies that can be stir fried as quick as the time to cook pasta. Your dish can be delivered to the table within minutes - really.
- Cook Agnolotti as instructed on packet. In the meantime, add olive oil to a wok with medium-high heat, and add cabbage first, stir fry for 2 minutes till it softens. Add Haloumi cheese and continue to stir and let the cheese turn light brown.
- Mix in the rest of the veggies and stir for another minute to combine. Add sweet soy sauce to coat the cheese and veggie.
- Drain the pasta, then toss in with cheese and veggies briefly and mix well. Serve and then drizzle with sesame oil. Serve immediately.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.