- Serves 8
- Makes 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is delicious pasta, Can also be served cold with a salad. If wanting the top browned last ten minutes of cooking remove foil and add the grated cheese. The cheese is optional. Optional one could add diced bacon/ham or shallots.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 8 Slices)
- 400g Cooked thin Spaghetti
- 3 Eggs
- 1Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 2tblspns Butter
- 1 Cup Grated cheese. Optional
- Grease a deep glass baking dish with butter. Drain the cooked spaghetti and set to one side.
- In a bowl mix Feta cheese, milk and eggs. Add Salt and pepper.
- Place spaghetti into dish and cover with mixture. If not enough add more milk to dish ensuring that the spaghetti is covered. Cover with foil.
- Cook for 40 mins at 180 degrees or 160 fan forced oven. Let cool slightly and cut in to generous sized squares.
This is such a simple recipe. Lots of variations can be added and it is quite filling too!