- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These almond coconut banana chocolate chip cookies are a quick and healthy recipe!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 3/4 cup Almond meal
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut
- 1 Large Banana mashed
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- A pinch Sea salt
- 50gms Raw organic dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175℃ and line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Place almond meal, coconut and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the egg and banana, mix well to combine.
- Gently stir through chocolate chips.
- Roll spoonfuls of cookie mix into balls, place on a baking tray and gently flatten.
- Bake for 16- 20 minutes until golden.
My toddler and I made these together easily. Can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days.