- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A sweet pastry filled with the goodness of apples and sultanas.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Pastries)
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored and diced)
- 1 Box of sultanas
- 1 Tbs Raw sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- Preheat airfryer for 8 minutes at 180 degrees. Microwave apples for approximately 3 minutes to soften.
- Cut thawed pastry into four squares.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and spread evenly on pastry
- Mix apples and sultanas and spoon into centre of each pastry square
- Fold squares into triangles and press edges together with a fork
- Brush with a little bit of water and place in the airfryer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve with some custard and ice cream!
This recipe is tailored to cooking in the Philips Airfryer