- Makes 2
- 75 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Simple and easy, a sweet lunchbox treat.
Ingredients (makes 2 Cups)
- 1 sachet Gelatine (10grams)
- 125 ml Hot water
- 375 ml Apple juice
- Raspberries - fresh or frozen
- In a jug, add gelatine to 125ml of hot water and stir briskly with a fork until dissolved.
- Add 375ml of apple juice and mix thoroughly. Pour into containers (ones with lids if using for school) and add raspberries on top.
- Refrigerate until set. When packing for school add a spoon and include an ice brick or frozen drink to keep cool.
In very hot weather, add an extra teaspoon of gelatine to help keep the jelly set.