- Makes 24
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This was the first time I had made this recipe. I would change a few things next time. I didn’t have the exact size tray so just spread it onto a normal big size tray and I think I made mine a little to thin as they have broken a bit when cut. I also just sliced my dried apricots so as you can see in the photo they are hanging out the sides. Next time I will dice them smaller instead.
Ingredients (makes 24 bars)
- 3/4 Cup Dried Apricots, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 150 grams Butter
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup White Choc Bits
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line an 18cm x 28cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place apricots and water in a saucepan, bring to the boil then simmer until liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat and stir in butter and brown sugar. Cool Slightly.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Stir in apricot mixture, rolled oats and white choc bits.
- Press into a prepared tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Stand 10 minutes before cooling on a rack. When cold, cut into bars.