- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Easy and delicious! These meatballs are a family favourite. This recipe does have a very slight heat level but it isn’t hot.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g pork & veal mince combo
- 1/2 chorizo sausage finally chopped
- 2 onions finally chopped (keep each onion separate)
- 1 egg
- a few cracks salt and pepper
- 2 x 400g jars Barilla Arrabiata pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup each of greated cheese and Parmesan
- Mix the mince, chorizo, 1 onion, egg, salt and pepper together and roll into balls.
- Cook the meatballs until brown and put in your baking dish.
- Combine the pasta sauce and water and leave to the side.
- Combine the onion and garlic and sweat off until tender. Add the onion mixture to the sauce mixture and mix well.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the baking dish and mix with the meatballs.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 min on 180 degrees.
- Serve on delicious pasta and enjoy!