This Asparagus and Broccoli Pasta is a deliciously light and surprisingly tasty pasta dish that will have you wanting more! Simple, light, fresh and easy to make too!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 250g Bow tie pasta
- 2 TBS Olive oil (+ extra to serve)
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch Asparagus, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 small Lemon, zest only
- 50g danish fetta
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted water. When al dente, remove, drain and cover to keep warm
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non stick frying pan over low heat. Add the garlic and cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Turn heat to medium and add in the broccoli pieces and asparagus pieces, salt and lemon zest. Cook for 4-5 minutes until broccoli and asparagus are just tender. Remove from the heat
- Add the cooked pasta, lemon juice and a drizzle of oil and stir to combine. Season with salt & pep-per, top with crumbled fetta, and a sprinkling of more lemon zest
Really nice cold the next day too!