- Serves 10
- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
All you need is 4 ingredients (blueberries, lemon, coconut cream and honey) so super quick and easy to make and let’s face it, it’s a guaranteed winner for any kid especially now that the weather is getting warmer!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 2x 125g Punnets of fresh Australian blueberries
- 2 tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 600ml Coconut cream
- 2Tbs Pure Australian honey, warmed slightly
- Place the fresh Australian blueberries and lemon juice in a small saucepan and set over low heat. Cook for 5 minutes, or until beginning to soften and collapse. Using a fork, slightly mash the blueberries. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the coconut cream & honey together in a medium bowl. Transfer into a jug.
- Pour the mixture into ten 1/3 cup (80ml) popsicle moulds, to fill 1 1/2 cm from the top. Freeze for 1/2 hour, or until beginning to set.
- Drop 1 heaped tablespoon of cooked blueberries into each popsicle moulds. Insert a knife and lift up and drag the blueberries, to create a marble effect. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight, until completely frozen.
- Run moulds under warm water to help release the popsicles.
- Note: Popsicles can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Vegans can substitute maple syrup or rice malt syrup for the honey.
Perfect treat for children on a hot day.