A breakfast dressed to impress anyone!
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 4 halves)
- 2 avocados halved
- 4 eggs
- half lime juiced
- half teaspoon Dijon musttard
- Generous pinch cayenne pepper and s+p
- Scrunch up foil on a baking tray to make a nest for the avocado to sit.
- Halve avocado, remove pip and scoop out a bit of the avocado to make room for the egg.
- Smear some Dijon mustard and quarter of the lime juice into each one.
- Crack the egg into each scooped out space in the avocado.
- Top with some cayenne pepper, salt and pepper and place in a hot oven for 15 minutes.