- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Some iron for your gorgeous baby!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 100gm Lean beef mince
- 1/4 cup each Cooked sweet potato, broccoli, brussel sprouts and peas.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon Tomato paste
- Olive oil
- Mash all the cooked vegetables and set aside.
- In a small pan, heat some olive oil and cook the mince beef. Use a wooden spoon and break the beef into small pieces.
- When the meat is cooked thoroughly, add in the vegetable mash and tomato paste. Stir well and add water.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes. Add in some cracked pepper if you like. Serve for your little one but make sure it is not too hot :)