- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
for babies 6 months and above
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 10 dried prunes
- orange juice
- dried sultanas
- Microwave method: Place dried prunes (and sultanas if you're including them) in a microwave-safe container.
- Half cover prunes with water (and orange juice if you're using)
- Cover (allowing opening for steam to escape) and place in microwave for approx. 30 secs
- Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in short bursts of approx. 15-20 seconds until liquid is bubbling and prunes have plumped up slightly.
- Allow to cool and chop into smaller pieces (if necessary) before serving. Refrigerate prunes in container with liquid until ready to use.