- Makes 24
- 130 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Really easy party food for kids and adults…. If you have one you will want 10!!
Ingredients (makes 24 approximately)
- 1 packet Arnotts Country Cheese
- half kilo thinly sliced rindless bacon (or more depending on number of crackers)
- quarter to half kilo grated Parmesan cheese
- Lay as many crackers as you want on baking paper.
- Scoop about 1 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese onto each cracker.
- Cut your pack of bacon in half or cut pieces individually and carefully wrap each parmesan cheese covered cracker with the piece of bacon completely covering the cracker.
- Place them on a baking rack and put the rack onto a baking tray for about 2 hours or so, on 250. Line baking paper on the bottom of the baking tray to catch any drips.
Make sure you wrap the bacon right to the end of the cracker so you can't see the cracker.