- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A quick easy meal for pasta lovers
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 250 grams Unccooked Fettucine
- 500 Grams Roughly Diced Bacon
- 250 grams Sliced Mushrooms
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Minced garlic
- 300 grams Sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dried Onion Flakes
- 1 pinch Mixed herbs
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 Teaspoon sweet hungarian paprika
- Cook pasta according to packet. I usually do mine in microwave and it takes 15 minutes.
- Add bacon and mushroom to large frying pan. Brown bacon and Cook mushrooms until tender. Also add garlic, herbs paprika and onion flakes.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and combine Sour cream.
- Once pasta is cooked add to frying pan and combine with other ingredients.
- Add egg mixture stirring through. Add Parmesan Cheese. Stir through
- Serve garnish with parmesan.