- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
The secret is boiling potatoes with skin on, the rocket leaves AND of course BAKING instead of frying.
- 1 can 415g Red Tuna (Coles variety)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- a few shakes Tobasco Sauce
- an amount salt + pepper to taste
- 3 medium potatoes
- large handful Rocket leaves chopped
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (save a little for basting on the top at the end, this will stop it from drying out in the oven)..
- 1 medium brown onion thinly sliced (NOT chopped)
- Boil potatoes whole with their skin on, in a pot (go away and do something else) for 40 mins or so.
- Saute sliced onions in pan with a dob of butter til cooked.
- In a mixing bowl, smash the red tuna (drained) and mix in Dijon mustard, horseradish cream, tobasco, s+p, rocket, onion and egg.
- Peel the skin from the potatoes and on a chopping board roughly chop the cooked potato. Stir this into the tuna mix and mash only a little (its really nice to have a few chunky bits of potato in the pattie).
- Form into patties and press onto the breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs on a dinner plate) and paste a little egg on top of each one. Place on roasting tray and bake till golden.
- Bon Appetit!
Using rocket leaves is cheaper than parsley... serve with a fresh rocket salad.