- Makes 3
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 3 Portions)
- 6 slices of white or wholemeal bread
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tbsp Cashew butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 bananas (use more or less as desired)
- Spreadable butter
- Preheat a Jaffle maker. Spread one side of the 6 slices of bread with butter. Spread the other side of each slice with Nutella, Cashew butter and honey respectively.
- Place 2 slices of bread, butter-side down, in the maker. Add in the banana. Top with remaining bread, butter side-up. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool. Slightly cut into halves to serve.
- For the latest news and information, ‘LIKE’ Australian Bananas on Facebook www.facebook.com/AustralianBananas and Instagram @australianbananas