Super quick and easy, and very little mess. Kids love them and they have no refined sugar in them.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1. 1/2 Cups of oats
- 1/2 Cup milk ( might need a little extra)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a NutriBullet and blend till smooth. Add a little extra milk if it looks too thick.
- Place a small ladle full into a lightly greased frypan and cook for a few minutes before turning and cooking for 1 min.
- Serve with berries and Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.