- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
Great for the school lunch box. Nut free and egg free.
Ingredients (makes 12 large Muffins or 18 small Muffins)
- 2 bananas
- 2 granny smith apples
- 40 grams Dried dates
- 20 grams dried apricots
- 25 grams sultanas
- 5 grams dried goji berries
- 100 grams plain flour
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 2.5 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Notes... You can add other fruits or take away any you don't like for a different variation.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C. Grease muffin tray.
- Roughly cut banana into chunks and core apple then chop into small pieces. Add all fruit (bananas, apple, dates, apricots, sultanas and goji berries) to bowl.
- Mix for about 20 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- After cooling on an airing rack, dust lightly with extra cinnamon powder.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.