- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
Great for the school lunch box. Nut free and egg free.
Ingredients (makes 12 large Muffins or 18 small Muffins)
- 2 bananas
- 2 granny smith apples
- 40 grams Dried dates
- 20 grams dried apricots
- 25 grams sultanas
- 5 grams dried goji berries
- 100 grams plain flour
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 2.5 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C. Grease muffin tray.
- Roughly cut banana into chunks and core apple then chop into small pieces. Add all fruit (bananas, apple, dates, apricots, sultanas and goji berries) to bowl.
- Mix for about 20 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- After cooling on an airing rack, dust lightly with extra cinnamon powder.
You can add other fruits or take away any you don't like for a different variation.