It’s hard to resist a good biscuit and this is no exception! Give this super easy biscuit recipe a try!
With this super easy and versatile biscuit recipe, you can spice up your bickies with almost anything! Add some cocoa powder for a bit of extra chocolaty goodness, or some dried fruit to sweeten them up! Even leave them completely plain and have it with a cup of tea.
These are an excellent addition to any occasion! Chuck them in the kid’s school lunches, or serve them up for your friends with a cuppa!
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 250g butter (or dairy free spread or coconut oil)
- 1 cup sugar (white, brown, raw, coconut sugar)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups self-raising flour (or 280g gluten-free self-raising flour)
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Prepare baking tray with cooking oil spray and baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar (in your kitchen mixer or with beaters) until it is light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in self-raising flour slowly using dough attachment or by hand
- Roll small balls of dough in your hand and place on baking tray. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes