- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Deliciously sweet and a reminder of the fun to come during summer, corn comes into season in spring. As a healthier topping to the traditional melted butter, try this tasty Tahini Butter on the corn at your next barbecue!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 cup Mayver's Hulled Tahini
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (about half a lemons worth)
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of chilli powder
- Heat up your barbecue to high.
- Hull the corn and barbecue for 10 minutes, rotating often – corn should start to soften and char.
- To make the tahini butter – place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes. The tahini should become very thick, like a butter consistency.
- Remove corn from the barbecue, and spread over the tahini butter generously
- Sprinkle with a little bit of chilli powder and extra salt and pepper
This delicious recipe was made by @thehomecookskitchen