A quick and flavoursome Lasagne. Great for lunches, dinners and also for freezing.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms finely chopped
- 500gms Beef mince
- 1-2cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 tins Pureed tomatoes or diced tomatoes
- 1 box Lasagne sheets
- 1tbls Mixed herbs
- 2tbls Butter
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese (any cheese you like)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook mince, onion until brown. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil. Then let smimmer for 10 mins.
- Melt butter then add flour. Slowly add milk stirring occasionally until sauce thickens. Add cheese once sauce starts to thicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer lasagne. Start with lasagne sheet, layer of mince and sauce, repeat 2 more times.
- Put remaining cheese sauce on top, sprinkle with extra cheese and put in oven for 50 mins on 180 degrees.