- Serves 5
- Makes 5
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Fantastic to keep in the fridge during the hot summer days. My Little man would come home from daycare on hot days and would do anything for a berry ice pop. They also look so cool in their bands of yellow and red. Get creative and layer the colours for more interesting effects.
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 5 ice pops)
- 1/2 cup Full Cream milk
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 handful mixed berries (blueberries/ raspberries/ black berries)
- Mix Milk and Yogurt and split in 2 cups
- Add banana to one cup, Add Berries to the other cup and whip till smooth
- Fill in Ice Pop mould half full with Banana and milk mixture, freeze for above an hour.
- Fill the rest of the ice pop mould with berries and milk mixture, freeze overnight and enjoy whenever the kids want a nice healthy snack.