- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A gorgeous crispy crunchy breakfast treat to have with natural yoghurt or frozen yoghurt. Also delicious as a dessert after dinner with a dollop of ice cream.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 4 cups blueberries fresh or frozen – I use 2 cups frozen blueberries & 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 cup muesli or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts or almonds chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to medium and cooking spray a baking dish. Layer fresh or frozen fruit evenly on the bottom of baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine muesli or oats, nuts, almond meal, cinnamon, oil, maple syrup and sea salt.
- Sprinkle crisp topping over berries and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the Crunch warm and top it over natural or frozen yogurt.
Use chopped apples, peaches or strawberries if you cant get any berries.