- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salami or cabanossi
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 teaspoons snipped chives
- 200g can baked beans
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180C. Lightly grease a baking tray. Pearce potatoes in several places with a skewer. Arrange on turntable of microwave oven. Cook on high power for 12-14 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salami, cheese and chives. Cut a small slice off base of each potato to allow them to sit flat. Using a teaspoon, scoop out about 1cm of potato centre.
- Chop excess potato and mix with salami mixture. Place potatoes on prepared tray. Spoon an even amount of baked beans into each potato. Divide salami mixture between potatoes. Bake for 10-15 minutes until topping is crispy.
Tip - If you prefer, you can cook the filled jacket potatoes in the microwave on high power for 2 minutes.