- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
- 250 grams butter
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 2 and 2/3 cups plain flour
- Preheat oven to 150oC
- Blend butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and knead until smooth
- Roll out to about 3/4 cm thick and cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. You can reroll leftover dough and cut more cookies.
- Place on Glad Bake lined cookie sheet and place in lower section of oven for 35 - 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.